It is important to have an efficient running vehicle in order to get from point A to point B. Having a vehicle that runs properly will help keep your wallet full and extend the life of the vehicle. When your vehicle needs to be serviced or repaired, it is important to promptly get the necessary services so that you are not paying an arm and a leg for more repairs or a new vehicle.
In order to avoid unnecessary, costly repairs, it is important to:
- Follow manufacturer recommendations for oil changes, tune-ups, tire rotations, spark plugs, fluids, etc.
- Repair leaks at the first sign so they don’t turn into bigger problems
- Get noises checked out so they don’t cause other issues
- Check the owner’s manual if a dashboard light comes on to see what it indicates
- Keep tires properly inflated
- Wash car after winter storms to prevent rust from road salt